Monday, April 23, 2007

Feeling Frisky


This weekend a special lady friend kept messaging me telling me she was feeling frisky. I played along although I have to admit, I wasn't my normal frisky self. But today I'm feeling rather frisky as well. I've noticed over the course of my life that friskiness rubs off on me, and very often I rub it back in long deep strokes. ;)
So it got me to thinking about how much of our lives is lived because of our environmental / situational influences. Now, you have to understand first of all, that I think I'm a bit more active than the average man my age. But it still is apparent that I respond to my surroundings in more ways than just sexually. Sadness, happiness, friskiness; it seems like every emotion or attitude I encounter I somewhat reflect. Also, I've noticed that I tend to slightly imitate speech patterns I encounter, and I do it without thought. I know some people do this but certainly not everyone does this. Many people stick with their original accents when they move from someplace else. Many people stride right along uninfluenced by their surroundings.
So what makes me do these things? What makes me different? It has to be at the core of my soul, and representative of my astrological sign - Gemini - master of adaptation & change. But is this a good thing or a bad thing? Hmm,... well if it means I'm going to adapt and change accordingly, and be willing to experiment in bed, then its a good thing. Now I just need a willing participant for this experiment. Any volunteers? I'm feeling frisky! ;)