Sunday, November 05, 2006

Thoughts of You

I miss you too. The weekends are tough when I can't see you. I think about you often. I know our lives have to be the way they are for several reasons. Sometimes I think about what it'd be like if things were different. Sometimes that thought makes me laugh to myself when I realize how tough I am to get along with normally. I don't think you'd like the way I live at home. I don't think you'd like to do some of the things I do and I bet you'd be mad at me for not going out to restaurants as often as you'd like.

On the other hand I also think of what a joy it'd be to live with someone that enjoys sex. Lots of it. Slow sex, fast sex, rough sex, hard sex, gentle sex, loving sex, wild jungle fucking sex, kissy sex, laughy sex, hot sex, steamy sex, morning sex, afternoon sex, night sex, sex on the floor, sex on a chair,... well,... you get the idea. I've never had a woman that fits just the way you do. I've never had a woman so consistently wet as you. Everytime we are together you orgasm. I doubt you fake it unless you've found a way to get all juicy in an instant. *boggle* I can't imagine... but you have no idea what a turn-on that is to know that I make you cum, a lot.

I think of you often and I imagine what things would be like if one day we eloped. I know that isn't a reality. But it is a nice dream. Any thought of you is a nice dream. I think I'll go back to sleep and kiss you some more, hold you in my arms, and whisper in your ear how special you are to me. I'm thinking of you.