Sunday, May 28, 2006

25 Sexual Things About Me

I'm tired because I just got back from a short Memorial Weekend excursion. I drove up to North Carolina and did some short hiking in the Smoky Mountains. I also gambled away some cash at the Harrah's in Cherokee. Fun. Fun. But now because I just got home not long ago, I'm tired and my brain isn't working too well. For this reason I am taking the challenge offered by Devil in Sexy Blue Dress and revealing 25 sexual things about myself.

1 - I love necks. A woman's neck and neckline really turn me on. I love to kiss necks, suck on necks, lightly bite necks. Necks definitely do it for me. Want a man hot and ready willing to please? Wear your hair up, ladies!

2 - I once had sex for nine hours straight. We both walked funny the next day. No, I don't think I could repeat that performance now, but then again, I don't think I want to. Four or five hours with a snack and a drink and a rest break or two somewhere in there would be nice though. ;)

3 - Blowjobs are great but they don't really get me off. I have only ever cum two times due to a blowjob and one of those lasted over an hour. It made her jaw sore and rubbed me a bit raw too. They're great for getting things started or even restarted, but they don't ever finish me off.

4 - I think about sex very, very, very often. I see a woman with nice breasts or a nice ass walk by and my brain goes ballistic thinking of how I'd like to suck on those or be spanking that. I know, I'm a man, but I truly don't think all men think the way I do. Some, sure. Any who read blogs like this, most likely. But all men? Definitely not.

5 - I lost my virginity after I was out of High School and was in technical school. Her mom took classes with me and that's how I met her. I had gone to her mom's house (they lived together) to play dominoes one night. It got late, the mom went to bed, leaving her and I to "talk" on the couch. We got hot and were petting each other pretty heavily when she suggested we go outside to cool off. It was early March, in a suburban city subdivision, at about 2 am. (Don't laugh - it was a damn good car) My 1978 Chevrolet Impala 4-door with vinyl seats was parked in her mom's driveway. Before long she was lying on her back in my backseat with me standing yet leaning over her, back door open, my pants around my ankles, pumping away. Not long afterwards, headlights came from down the street behind me. I ignored them. The car slowed down and turned into her neighbor's driveway, their lights flashing across my very white ass as they pulled in. I ignored them and kept on pumping, both of us somewhat giggling, yet neither of us wanting to stop. THREE car doors slammed. Then I heard the voice of a very young boy say, "What are they doing, mommy?" The mother answered, "You nevermind them, let's go in, its past your bedtime." What the hell was a young boy doing out at 2 AM ?!? I sent them a Christmas card that read, "Sorry about my very white ass in your headlights. Happy Holidays. Sincerely, your neighbor's boyfriend."

6 - Stop laughing about number 5, damnit. I mean it. Yes, it is true. I know it was funny, but still. Okay, seriously, here's number 6: I enjoy spanking a woman a bit while I'm pounding her doggy-style. I like seeing a red handprint.

7 - My ex-wife named a certain sexual position I use "The Ovary-Shattering, Earth-shaking, Fuck Thing." It is a simple position really. I guess she just liked the way I did it. Here it is: Woman in missionary (butt on pillows helps), me kneeling yet lowering my ass as low as I can, then using my legs, I thrust upwards extremely rapidly and hard as hell. I think because of the lowered beginning of each thrust, it hits in a good spot inside. See? Told you it wasn't anything special.

8 - I like being romantic 'sometimes.' Cooking supper for the woman, eating by candlelight, blindfolding her, tieing her up with black silk, teasing her using fruit, etc. I like all sorts of things like that.

9 - I once had sex standing up against the top floow of a hotel's wall window. The entire back wall of the hotel room is one big window. At night the lights were really spectacular even though the window was cold.

10 - I once had sex inside a walk-in freezer/cooler where they store the drinks in a convenience store - during operation hours. Yes, despite the cold, it actually functioned, and quite well. ;)

11 - I love kissing a woman's breasts and sucking on a woman's nipples, occasionally biting on them ever so gently. Not enough to leave a bruise, yet hard enough for her to experience a pleasurable pain sensation.

12 - I lived with two women for almost two years. Both of them were my sex partners. It was an extremely comfortable, loving, and caring environment. They were not bisexual. Yes, I had my work cut out for me. It was amazing. Yes, I'd happily do it again. :)

13 - I once had sex while I was broadcasting over the radio as a DJ. It was very difficult to say what I had to say and not reveal through heavy breathing and a shaky voice what was going on.

14 - If Julianne Moore showed up on my doorstep offering herself, I'd find a way to go 9 hours again.

15 - I sometimes get an 'erroneous' erection. I used to get them very often. Once while I was still in college, I got one as I was sitting in the busy student lounge (for no reason). I was wearing boxers that day and I knew if I stood up I'd be seen. I sat there for hours and missed some classes waiting for it to go away.

16 - I had a boss sexually touch me a few times. I was young. She was incredibly hot, but I was naive and too young still to know I could have either done something about it or gotten with her. If I knew what I do now, I'd probably have taken advantage of her propositioning and had some good sex. I was working up a sweat in the back stockroom. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, carressing my chest and grabbing my crotch. She massaged my cock as she whispered in my ear that she needed some work done at her house while her husband was out of town on business. Yes, I was way too naive and innocent. Don't pick on me for passing up the opportunity. It was intimidating back then. :P

17 - Eyes are windows into the soul as well as the sex drive. I have a knack for looking people in the eye and figuring out what kind of person they are. I can tell when people are good at their core. I can also tell when someone is going to be great or horrible in the sack. No, I haven't tested this scientifically, but it seems to have been true so far. I also often dream things that come true, but that's for a different post.

18 - My balls are ticklish. I can stand "some" playing with my balls (fingers are usually okay), but during a blowjob I don't like the tongue-to-ball action, as it is too ticklish and a turn-off.

19 - I can have multiple orgasms in one sex session without ejaculation. I have learned to somewhat control them, pacing my breathing and my strokes during critical moments, in order to sustain a longer lovemaking session.

20 - I love it when a woman cums on me during sex. When her hot juices run down my shaft and down my legs, I love it. It really turns me on.

21 - My nipples are a little bit ticklish too. I know, between ticklish balls and nipples I sound like I'm no fun, right? Fingers and hands are okay on my nipples. I really DO enjoy a woman's hands grasping, grabbing, and carressing, my chest. But a tongue on them drives me to giggle like a schoolgirl. This is NOT a good thing if you are expecting to get fucked. Stick to hand action on them and leave the tongue out of it, and you're fine.

22 - I like to eat pussy and I have a theory about it. Of course it all depends on the woman though. All women are different. Each woman has her own smell and taste. Strangely enough I firmly believe that blonde women, redheads, and brunettes all fall into those 3 respective categories in both the smell and taste departments, each woman varying individually, yet falling within those general categorizations. (i.e. All blonde women taste somewhat alike, yet each woman is different. All redheads taste somewhat alike yet each is different, the same goes for brunettes.) Asians appropriately fall into the brunette range of taste and smell. I have no experience with black women yet. So, what do you think of my theory? Any pussy eaters out there that want to think about this and let me know?

23 - I used to be a slut. My first, yes, the one in the car with the headlights,.. was a nymphomaniac. Seriously. We did it 7 times a day on average, for at least an hour each time. I calmed down a lot when I married wife #1. When I got divorced however, I was a real slut. Thank goodness I came out of that experience alive and with a clean bill of health. Even though I used protection, it is good to know you're safe. I'm no longer a slut, but then again, isn't slutdom in the eye of the beholder?

24 - I like to talk dirty a little bit during sex.

25 - I hardly ever get off when I'm on bottom. Sometimes I can, but usually I have to be in either the missionary position, or doggy-style. I like to alternate positions too, to maintain the excitement, but if I often am the one on bottom, sex is going to last a long time. Yay for knowing my body! ;)


Well, that was relatively painless. Now you know 25 sexual things about me.