Tuesday, November 27, 2007

1080 Hardened Steel


I dreamt of you last night. I don't remember all the details, but here is what I do remember:

At one point I wrapped my arms around your waist,
pulled you close to me and felt your warmth,
and kissed you so passionately
you dropped whatever was in your hand.

At some point I was pulling your hair,
my fingers entwined in it close to your scalp,
as I was driving you hard from behind.

Once, I was lying on top of you,
deep inside of you, throbbing,
pumping, slowly sliding all the way in and out,
so you could feel my head push past that tight
choke point and plunge deep inside you.

As I was on top, I wrapped my arms around you,
my hands underneath you, holding you tight both so
you'd be close to me and so you couldn't escape.

I remember the dream being incredibly erotic,
hot, passionate, wild, and steamy.
I woke up with a steel rod in my boxers.
And all day long I'll be thinking of you.

I want you.