Friday, June 06, 2008

24 Hours of Fucking

I love this woman and her amazing pussy! She gives it to me whenever I want it, in ways I never expect, and it just keeps getting better and better!

As you can see in her post, we fucked & made love in over 12 different ways (and over 22 times, and with countless orgasms) in a 24 hour period. She amazes me! I absolutely love the way she turns me on. And EVERYthing she does turns me on very, VERY much! Sometimes its like she reads my mind and knows EXACTLY what to do or say in order to get me hot and hard.

After a hot session of office sex (because we just couldn't keep our hands off each other), yet before we spent the night together, she came to see me later in the day. She told me as she walked into the door that we were NOT having sex,.. that we had to save our energy for that night in the hotel. She even sat on the opposite side of my desk to separate us. Yet minutes later she'd crawled across my desk, had unzipped my pants, and was sucking me so hard it made me moan loud enough for the whole building to hear. Yes, she crawled across my desk, lying on top of it, her incredibly sexy titties hanging out for me to pinch and pull and massage. She is SO fucking sexy & HOT! She turns me on SOooooo much! Mmmmm.... I'm getting hard again right now just thinking about it!!!


A while after that I bent her over the couch and was driving her from behind with such force she had to grab onto the cushions and muffle her screams into the pillow. She especially enjoys sitting on top of me while I lie on the floor. It makes her weak from the intensity of the orgasms. And she gushed her juices so hard it soaked the carpet. I absolutely LOVE the feeling of her hot juices running down my cock shaft and dripping off my balls.

That night was amazing too. We made love and fucked so many times we lost track, on the bed, the chair, in the jacuzzi, etc. And yet the next day, as sore as we were, we still met in a park, drove to a remote area in the woods, and fucked in the front, the back, and half hanging out of my truck. She is so incredibly good to me. And she's the sexiest woman on earth. And she's mine! I hope you enjoy the pic. I know I sure do! :)