Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Still worried? I bet not as much...

Here we are,... in the hotel room,... roses by the jacuzzi,... after a great fuck in the hot water and bubbles......

Are you still worried that when she shows up I'll fall for her? I bet not as much.... I know I am in love with one and only one woman, baby. And that's YOU! Sure, I want to play with her, fuck her and lick her, with you alongside me, having fun as well. This is as much about pleasing you and giving you something you haven't had before, as it is for me.

I want to fulfill every fantasy you have. I want to please you, make you happy, and love you until the end of time - and then some.

I hope our evening and morning goes as well as our night has so far. I don't see how it could be bad,.. as every time I'm with you its amazing! Relax, let me love you, and let it be a night to remember. :) I admire you for being brave enough to share my cock and my bed with another woman. But baby, you have all of my heart! <3