Friday, December 21, 2007

The Perfect Day

Yesterday I had the most wonderfully perfect day! Please go read about it on Lustdemoness' Blog! PLEASE? :)

I won't provide you details of it here because I think she did a terrific job of relaying everything. She's so good to me! I'm the luckiest man in the world!

I will give you some explanation though, of the bubble mishap - just so you can understand the level at which I underestimated the power of bubble bath. Here is a picture of what I was aiming for with the bubble bath:

Here is a picture of apparently what a bubble bath SHOULD look like:

Here is a picture of what the bubble bath I made looked like:While the intention was romantic, it turned out to be quite hilarious - which was alright with me as well. We still had a good time in it. It took a while to get the bubbles to descend, but once we did some rearranging we got to sit together and relax in the jacuzzi. I loved sitting behind her, wrapping my arms around her, her lying her head on my chest. She makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. The bubbles made me feel like I was at The Party. If you rent it, don't give up just because the first 3/4 of the movie is slow. The end scenes are worth it!