Tuesday, December 18, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. Are you done with your shopping yet?
Done?? You mean I'm supposed to have started already??

2. What is your favorite sexual position?
Hmm.. I like quite a few of them. I'd say doggy & cowgirl are my favorites, although I also love having her on her back on a raised surface, with me standing between her legs.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how open are you to trying new sexual things?
This is a tricky question. The reason that is, is I've tried so much stuff. The stuff that's left I just don't have a lot of interest in - such as golden showers, fecal activities, etc. - that's just gross to me. But barring all the waste material activities and my own anal penetration (which I will not do), -- other than those,... I'm pretty open,.. about a 10.

4. What present are you hoping to get this year?
I get this present fairly often and I'm just as happy and excited to receive it over the holidays. I'm always thankful for a nice present of pussy. ;)

5. With your current partner (or your last partner) how often was the sex better than just good?
Very often,.. I'd say, 98% of the time it is PHENOMENAL. The other 2% it is AMAZING.

Bonus (as in optional):Can a relationship that you are part of survive on sex alone? Could it survive a prolonged period of abstinence?
Yes, it can survive - I've done that before (although I'm lucky my current one is more than just sex). And the answer to the last part is tough. If the relationship is solely based on sex, then maybe. It really depends on the people and how close of friends they are. If its based on more than sex (like Lustdemoness and I) then yes, definitely (but thank goodness she gives it to me all the time!).

Want to see more people reveal too much on Tuesdays?