Tuesday, December 04, 2007

All in the eyes....

Its all in the eyes, people say. I have to agree, sometimes it is. Two images stick out in my mind from yesterday's rendezvous - two looks she gave me. Love & Lust.

It'd been a while since we'd seen each other. We missed each other. We longed for each other's touch, breath, kiss, and embrace. When she arrived and we were alone, she just looked at me. We kissed, we embraced, and again, she looked at me, and I looked right back. Our eyes met and smiles formed. I could tell in those eyes there was love. Love emanated. Love enveloped. Love penetrated. Those eyes are delicious. they say so incredibly much it is overwhelming to realize that without words we can exchange such intense, complex, yet simple, dialogue. Love.



Not long after we'd met, although it seemed like a pleasurable eternity of a loving moment, her eyes changed. Our soft gentle kissing and cuddling loving embrace turned into a steam bath of passionate kisses and lust began dripping from her lips. She was rubbing my cock through my jeans and I was straining to get out of them, from behind the zipper. She turns me on completely. I was running my hands all over her, pinching, caressing, palming, holding tight. She was starting to squirm, the heat between her legs building so much I could feel it on my leg like a space heater. It felt great, pleasing to know I had a part in turning that heater on high. I wanted inside her, but apparently she wanted me inside her in a different way first. Lust.

She looked me in the eyes and I could see the demon in her as she dropped to her knees and pushed me back against the table. She had to bend my cock a bit to get it out of my boxers and yet as soon as it was out, she engulfed me. She'd plunge down on me until I hit the back of her throat, then she'd pull back to just have my head in her mouth, swirling me with her tongue. It was when she opened her mouth a bit wider, allowing my head to pop out, still resting on her tongue, a ribbon of saliva linking the tip of my cock to the back of her throat, that she looked up at me with those big beautiful seductive eyes.

I could tell in those eyes there was passion, lust, love, and dedication. I could tell that if I'd only give her my cock and my love, she'd be faithful forever. I could tell that from her gaze, from the way she looked at me, she loved me and she loved my cock. She woshipped it and she was letting me know. She was showing me. How great an expression that is, how overwhelming and terrific. She is incredibly good to me. My cock loves you too, baby. And so do I. Now, get on your knees again and suck me.