Thursday, June 01, 2006

Memories of Traffic

How did I get here?
You know how you drive someplace and once you’re there you forget how you got there? You wonder if you ran any lights or if you cut someone off. You know what I’m talking about, right? This happened to me today, except not with traffic, with a meeting.

It isn’t a bad thing. It is most definitely a good thing. I had to pause afterwards to remember the events that led to this meeting. The memories came back to me. It must have been a lack of blood to the brain that temporarily disabled my memory. I’m glad to have it back. Sanity. Clarity of thought. Satisfaction. Now I can breathe.


We planned this time. It was dangerous before. Is it less dangerous now? I guess that depends on how you look at it. It is dangerous for us both in some ways. Less dangerous this way in others. How so? Well, it isn’t on my desk, at work, during office hours. Hotel room paid with cash. That helps. Oh yes, we can make noise. We can slam and slap loudly. We can spank. We can moan. We can scream. We can curse. We can talk. We can vocalize our primary reactions. No silence today. This is good.

I confirmed you being able to take an extended lunch and I got the room. I picked up the Gatorade and snack bars I knew we’d need. I picked you up. You looked spectacular. So sexy. I wanted you immediately. I forced myself to wait. You touched my hand. A prelude of what was to come. You have soft skin. Hardening in my pants. Want more.


Parking in back of the hotel is good. Only one other car. Nobody will know. In the room we turned on the air. I knew it would get hot soon. Your presence confirmed it would be true. Our sex materialized the heat. But not yet. First, eyes. We gaze. We kiss. You have amazing depth in your eyes. I lust for your soul, your sex, your orgasm.

You’re an incredible kisser. Let me taste those sweet lips again. I’m out of practice. It took me forever to unhook that bra. That’s okay. You didn’t mind because through my pants, you could feel my cock begging to be let out. Begging to be allowed access into that wonderfully tight wet hot pussy. I could feel the heat in your pants. The moisture was apparent and it turned me on even more. Dry humping, not so dry. We want more.


Up comes your shirt and mine somehow magically gets unbuttoned. I know,… you were doing it while we were kissing. Do you think I paid attention? I did when we kissed and our bare chests touched. Sexy. Damn sexy. Such amazing breasts. I want them in my mouth. Let me kiss them and suck them. Let me nibble and carefully bite. Let me devour them as far in as I can suck them. I want more.

I can tell you are steaming hot. I want my lunch. After all, we are on your lunch hour aren’t we? I moved down to your hot little snatch. One long sudden lick with my hot tongue and you moan. God that was a nice moan. Do it again, wait,… here, let me cause it. Let me earn it. Lick. Suck. Nibble. Swirl tongue. Hot. Rough. Soft. Circles. Up and down flickering. No letters of the alphabet here. Only what I can tell works. I want it to work well. I want you to be pleasured. I love the taste of you. I am not afraid. I dig in. You moaned. I moaned. You want more. You begged. Fuck me now. I want you inside me. Fuck me now. I was happy to oblige. You saw me. You wanted me in your mouth first. You had your way.


You’re damn good at sucking my cock. My eyes rolled. I grunted with pleasure. You played with the head. You ran your tongue along the shaft. You sucked me down to the base. I love feeling your throat so hot. It makes me want you more. My turn to beg. I want inside of you now. Give me what I came for. Give me what I need.

You are very flexible. Missionary is great. You are hot. You are wet. Pounding. Slamming. Now dripping. Now steaming hot. Let me pound you some more. Here is when that traffic light phenomenon began to take place. I lost track of how many times we switched positions. I swear next time we’re either going to have to take notes or just audio record the thing. We went back and forth though. Missionary. Doggy. Sucking. Eating. You came. And you came hard. But that’s nothing. Until.


You sat on top of me. Oh my god I loved the way you fucked me. I never had someone that could shake it like you could going up and down with just your ass like that. I’d seen women do it in movies and always wanted someone able to do that. Here you are. I am moaning now. I am calling your name. You are calling mine. You tell me how you can feel me inside, throbbing. You’re really getting loud now. I love it.

I can tell you’re really getting off and that makes me feel really damn good. It makes me feel like a worthy man. Then, you cum. You pour out. Your hot lust juices drench the shaft of my cock, and pour down onto my balls, dripping down my ass cheek onto the bed. You gushed. You squirted. Oh god that felt incredible. I want it again. I want to feel you convulse like that again. When it happened the muscles inside your beautiful red swollen pussy, blushing from all the pounding, pulsed erratically, uncontrollably. You want to stop. I won’t let you. I grab your legs and hold you tight, pulling you down onto my cock again. I demand you grind more. I’ve got to have that sopping wet cunt wrapped around my stone solid manhood. I play with your clit as I tell you to keep grinding. To work through it. You do as I say and minutes later you cum again. Satisfaction. I love it when you cum on my pole.


I’m sure there was another position or two in there but you can’t take anymore. Not right now. Time for some breathing. Time for some rest. Time to recover for the next round of one hell of a good sex session.

We gaze. We kiss. Uh-oh. You damn good kisser. Look what you did now. You’re going to have to take care of this problem. Positions. Sucking. Playing. Positions. Oh my, how we tried things. One leg up. One leg down. Both legs up. Both legs down. This here. That there. I think I’ll skip that one until next time though. Some awesome doggy-style. You with your shoulders down, face planted in the bed. More slamming in missionary. You love it when I pound you hard and fast. We both cum.


Time to go. Half-dressed kisses lead to another round. Oh, how that position can wear out my legs. Some call it nut-to-butt sky-fucking. I’m not sure what others call it, but wow. It certainly allows for some deep penetration. I worry that the back of your neck might get rug-burn and that your back might get scraped on the bed-frame. You definitely sound like you’re enjoying it. You said you got a rush from the blood to your head. I had blood rush to mine too. Oh, different head for sure, but wow. That was fun.

We did have fun. We both got satisfied. I am happy that I could plant my cock into that amazing pussy again. When can I have it next? I promise I’ll try hard to please. I want more. Memories come back now. I’m glad you didn’t put up a stoplight. Fuck traffic. I'll keep these memories.

Thank you.