Friday, August 11, 2006

Responsibility

Camera on the fritz....
that little bitz!

Working like mad....
so so sad.....
.................... no time to blog.

At least this morning,....
I slept like a log.

Power went out,...
I won't pout....
........................... about it.

Although when I woke,...
I did shout very loud "I've had it!"
.................... with this alarm clock.

So much to do,...
My desk is a zoo.
But I won't bother you,.....
................... with all the details.

Off I go to work,....
a responsibility I can't shirk.
I feel like a clerk,......
................. for hundreds of customers.
(inside joke regarding a recent speech)

So here I go,...
must hustle and flow,....
to reap the trouble I sew,....
...................... and catch up on my work.

This weekend?
Indisposed.
No time for the eyes
to be closed.
I must prepare for the flock.
For I, .......
..................... am the shepherd.