Tuesday, August 15, 2006

So incredible...

She is so amazingly hot. Sure, I love the fact she has a brain. Brains turn me on. Sure, I love the fact she has a sense of humor and is a flirt - at least more with me than with other guys I see her around. ;) I know,... she flirts, I flirt. I know she'll flirt with other guys too, but I sense she flirts with me more than the others, and for that I'm thankful. I'm not really the jealous type, although I do have to say I've become somewhat attached and really enjoy her affections toward me.

But what I mean by her being hot today,... has not much to do with her intellect nor her flirtatious attitude. Today it had to do with her smile, her hair, her face, her eyes that light up when she looks at me like I'm crazy, her incredible body, and the way she was dressed. Oh. My. God. The way she was dressed SO turned me on today. She wore an aquablue shirt and black pants. That aquablue shirt somehow made her light up, as if the sun was shining just for her. She's so incredibly attractive. How did I get so lucky that she'd be entertained with me? Hmm... sometimes I wonder. Other times I don't care how, I'm just glad we have what we have.

She teased me today when I told her how incredible she looks. I wanted to see what color bra she had on. Since she matches her underclothes usually to the rest of her outfit I was curious if she actually possessed an aquablue bra. She didn't want to show me. She said it was plain. Of course I begged. She finally gave me a peek. Cream white bra,... against her beautiful skin,... against that amazingly sexy cleavage,.... I almost melted then and there. That cream white bra couldn't have looked any better on any model in the world than it did on her today. She was radiant. She is my sun. She certainly brightened my day.

I hope she comes back tomorrow and casts those warm rays on me again. She shines. She is... the light.