Monday, July 30, 2007

The near future



I'd like to make a prediction: I will be sore and raw and exhausted and I'm going to LOVE it!


That's right readers, I'm predicting the FUTURE! Amazing, huh? How can he do this, you ask? How is it possible? Does he have mystical insight or just a Magic 8-Ball?
I can do this amazing feat of intellect and wizardry only because she has agreed to spend an entire day and night with me! and yes, I'm extremely excited about it !!!

All day we'll be able to touch and kiss and make love and fuck like wild animals. We'll also be able to go outside together and hold hands in public (IF we actually go outside, that is). We'll be able to sleep in each others' arms and wake each other up in the middle of the night for some of that wonderful half-dreaming, half-awake type lovemaking. We'll be able to spend some time talking and laughing as well as finding pleasure in all the rowdy, raunchy, loving, caring, forceful, soft, sweet, tender, harsh, pounding, hammering, driving, sex we have.
I can't tell you how much it excites me to be able to lie next to her after a round of sex and know we don't have to get up to go our separate ways due to schedules. To just lie there and gaze into her eyes, to play with her hair, to caress her cheek, to kiss her all over that wonderfully erotic and sexy body, to chat and laugh with her, to love her in every way I possibly can in a day and night, is heaven.
Here's looking to the future. *cheers*