Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Warning: EVIL POST

I am always searching for lovely, sexy ladies to pleasure me and satisfy my ever-hungry cock. After all, I am THE Lustdemon. I noted from the beginning that should you have a desire to be fucked harder than you've ever been fucked before and you live in my area, you're certainly welcome to apply, me within.

That being said, quite a few of the posts of my past have indicated I get pussy at work, and plenty of it, from one particular woman. She's in deep, as I've been deep in her for quite some time. She now admits I own her. I do. I do own her. Her pussy no longer belongs to any other man. It belongs to me. Goal achieved. Soul devoured. I'll keep fucking her until she awakes from her zombie-like trance. I don't think that will be any time soon, since even if she realizes I'm using her, she won't care by now. She's too far gone in debt with her soul to back out now. [insert evil maniacal laughter here]

Seriously, she's a pretty special lady. I think you can tell that from some of the things I've said. She has decided to start her own place, in which she can record her thoughts and descriptions, and maybe even pictures and/or video of the times we spend together and her torment when we're apart. I plan on having assignments for her soon as well, so perhaps she'll post about those too. In fact, I know she'll post about them because I'll make posting part of the assignments.

Today she came to my office, planning on asking me to "take the day off" from sex because she was so sore from yesterday. Did I give her what she wanted? Or did I give her what she needed? Go visit her blog to find out the tasty answer! [evil grin]