Thursday, July 12, 2007

Reality

I warned you all in the title of the last post that it was an evil one. Sometimes my evil side comes out and sometimes my good and gentle side shines. But I have both sides. The little angel and devil that occupy my mind and body and soul argue and fight as I mentioned in the August of 2006 post, "Thought For Food."

I sometimes feel empowered by great sex and other times I feel mellow. I feel these both normally too, but I think arousal brings the sides out more prominently. That's what I was trying to express by showing the evil side, and now with the gentle side. The last post and this one then, reflect these sways in emotion more directly than the metaphorical poem, even though I really do love the poem. :)

The reality of it is, I don't own her. She is free. I have no hold over her other than a mutual desire and respect. So if any of you worried I was going off the dark end there, have faith, trusty reader. I am but a gentle, caring clown of humanity just trying to get along the best I can. I respect her and love her in a very special way and I'm lucky and happy to have her as part of my life. I respect all women unless they give me reason to not respect them.

I'm of the opinion that women are all beautiful creatures, here to both delight and torture (in a good way mind you) men. I love women for how caring, beautiful, sexy, strong, and elegant they are. And yes, I believe all women are elegant and beautiful, just in different ways. I worship them and womanhood and I'm blessed to be allowed into their circles sometimes; social, psychological, and spiritual. And when a woman decides to share her body and mind with me in the most intimate of acts, I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet.

I love being playful with them, pushing their limits of pleasure and pain, being gentle with them, being loving, just touching & pressing my skin to theirs, being caring, kissing them, and just gazing into their eyes. And yet I love making them writhe and contort their faces, love pulling their hair, loving spanking them during rough hard sex that makes them cum so hard they forget their own name. I am man. I am demon. I just...... am.