Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thumb-Up

Today you let your hair stay curly instead of the usual straightening act. You're so incredibly sexy - ALWAYS. Today you were particularly sexy dressed in your matching skirt and black top, hair curly, and a look in your eyes I only sometimes get to see. Today I could see to the depths of your soul. As I laid there beside you after hours of sex, gazing into your eyes, it was then we made true love. Yes, we had made love before that today, and had some wildly erotic and pleasureful sex too, even to the point of being raw.


But looking into each others' eyes, kissing each others' lips, lying beside one another, we made love with our souls. As the music played and we kissed, I'm positive our hearts synchronized. It was PERFECT. So perfect it was as if we'd been cast in a romance movie and the scene we were in was acted out by two people who behind the scenes were also in love; the kind of scene where anyone can tell that there's REAL chemistry and REAL love; the kind of scene that is ... simply put,.... magical. If this is the movie of my life, I'd like to thank all those making this possible - specifically for the scene I was in today. I give it a big thumb-up.