Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Gasping for Ownership


You gasped for air as you rode my cock and I tightened the tie around your neck. You're amazing when you grind those hips just right and my thick cock stretches all the walls of your hot tight little cunt. You came so hard and so often, juices were running down my legs in streams - yes, streams. I could feel you convulsing inside,.. the walls of your pussy clenching in spasms around my steel-hard rod, wave after wave of ecstasy. Kissing your lips with forceful passion, sucking on your beautiful tits is heaven when you're riding me. You love it too. Time and time again you cried, "You OWN me... you OWN me...."
You stood up and told me you wanted to turn around. You straddled me in the reverse cowgirl position and lowered yourself back down on my stiff cock. You leaned forward and started to bounce up and down, using your hips as the hinge point. You worked up to a fast speed as I watched my cock plunge deep inside you and back to the rim of the head again over and over. You took all of me in on the hard thrusts and I could feel it hitting bottom. Every time it did, you moaned even harder. You told me to pull the tie tighter,... 4 times in a row. I did,.. almost choking you from behind, pulling the tie back as if it were your hair I was pulling, as I sometimes do when I'm driving you hard from behind. Your pace was now at a frenzy,.. and I could feel you mounting inside, building up pressure. That's the most incredible feeling, to know you're going to cum on me,.. to know I make you feel that good.
You exploded. You cried out that you sprayed your feet. Juices were streaming down your legs too now, and your body went into convulsions, eminating from the pussy outward. You looked back at me and smiled then as your eyes rolled back into your head, you lost control. You convulsed so hard and so much I almost wondered if you were alright. But I knew, from the way you felt inside, you were just fine,.. better than fine. You slumped over forward in exhaustion due to the tremendous release. But I was still hard. Everything you do, every time I feel you cum on me, it turns me on even more. Now it was my turn.
I led you to the table, lying you down on your back, and pounded you mercilessly. You yelled out that no man ever made or will ever make you cum as hard as I make you. You promised me that you belong to me and only me. You started cumming again and amidst those shivers and shudders you exclaimed that you love me and that I own you. I love those words,... "You own me." I know you're a grown woman, and that technically, nobody can own you, as you're strong, and independent in many ways. But to know that you give yourself to me, to claim you are my property for the purposes of love and amazingly incredible sex,... turns me on instantly.
I pounded harder and faster, and I felt you mounting again inside,.. pressure building, at the same time feeling my own head swell and my cock grow even larger, filling you completely up. You started to cum in tiny convulsions and I came just then as well,.. firing my hot load deep inside you. We both were spent,.. legs shaking,.. bodies and brains intoxicated from the experience. And now,.. hours later, I want you again. I wish I could have you here, in my arms, to kiss you, and to do that all over again. I love you. You own me.