Wednesday, August 01, 2007

OHHhhhh FFUUUCCCCKKKKK !!!


Oh FUCK, what an AMAZING night and two days!!!!!! Thank goodness for early check-ins too or I think we'd have gone at each other in the car if we had to wait any longer. Thank goodness for late check-outs too, because we went at it like animals until we HAD to go.

I have created a MONSTER. That woman can FUCK like a wildcat! When I first met her, yes, sex was great, but she was shy and she let her inhibitions get in her way of releasing. But now,... oh god she's incredible. We kissed, touched, held hands, embraced, sucked, bit, nibbled, made love, hugged, and fucked every minute of the day just about. Of course we took a short break for food and drink, and a few very short breaks for sleep (we woke each other up so much with sex, we got maybe 3 hours of sleep over the course of 8 hours during the night). Overall, I've never had such a great sex marathon in my entire life.

Yes, obviously, I'd like to thank the folks at the lube companies, but wow, she came so hard and so often, it was unbelievable! She knows EXACTLY what buttons to push to get me hard in an instant! I drove her so hard from behind I think we might've cracked the headboard (with her head). She rode me so much and I was so incredibly hard, she came 10 times in one session, without me ever taking my cock out of her or changing positions!!! TEN times!!!! I know she came over 50 times (I'm NOT kidding either) in those two glorious days. I came four times. I think that's a new record for me,.. cumming 4 times in 2 days. I have plenty of orgasms, but it isn't often that I actually cum.

We used just about every position. We fucked in the bed, in the tub, on the couch, bent over the arm of the couch, standing on the floor beside the bed, ... ahhh,... such a comfortable bed too. Her lying beside me was fantastic,... her lying on me with me inside her was heaven. We had fun with water, lube, and our own juices. We had fun imagining a third. We had fun even while asleep in that half-dream state, half-awake state.

We had so much fun we fucked each other raw. Sore, raw, in pain. Yes, in pain. Driving down the road I felt my jeans restricting me and every little bump in the road made my cock throb. But I'm not complaining, not at all. I'm grinning like the cat that just ate the canary,... because I got fucked so well that the episode is burned into my brain. I'll never forget this sensation.

Thank you, Lustdemoness. You rock my world! <3