Saturday, December 15, 2007

You're not the only one!

Mmmmm! You are so incredibly good to me! I love plunging deep inside of you, and yes, that floor session was QUITE amazing! I was fucking your cervix. When I'm inside you, its sheer heaven. I love pushing my hot swollen cock into those pouty pink little lips, forcing you open and then driving you home. I LOVE when you cum on me. It drives me to fuck you even harder until you cum so much you can't stand it, you quiver and get weak, or you gush on me. And I DO love when you gush on me. I've never had a woman able to ejaculate like you do before, and I absolutely love it, both for the power surge I feel and the ego boost, but also for the way it feels - so warm, comforting, and beautiful. And I love your mouth on me too, a delight I've never really appreciated until you came along. You are amazing in every way. And I love you for a million reasons too, other than just the sex. The sex, however, is the best I've ever had or could dream of. Mmmm. You make me so happy. You make my cock so happy. I want you! I wish I could have you RIGHT NOW!!! Damn, I'm horny today!