Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I mostly avoid it, but.......

I have a secret. Well,.. I guess since I'm telling you, the secret is out of the bag, huh? Oh well. I guess its time.

I have very dextrous hands.

Yep, that was the secret. You might wonder, "What the hell kinda secret is that?!?" Trust me, I keep it a secret for a reason. People laugh at me for the way I type all the time. Even LustDemoness has laughed extensively at the way I type. I don't use the home keys and I still type pretty darn fast and with very few mistakes. So, how did I develop this odd way of typing, why are my fingers deft, and why does this matter?

Years ago I taught myself to draft on the computer. I did computer-aided design drafting work for about 12 years, most of the time using a 13-button mouse. (Well, digitizer puck to be precise if you must know). To constantly run the puck with one hand and type with the other hand, one develops a unique style of typing. I even sometimes cross my right hand (the pucking hand, hehe) OVER my left wrist to hit a key every now and then, and vice versa.

I also played trombone since I was in the 5th grade (and still currently play). That requires some dexterity. I also game a lot (video games). The last game I played I was a character that required a LOT of key pressing and multitasking (a Bard that twists songs). Many people complained of Carpal-tunnel syndrome after playing this type of character. So there's the majority of the history of my hands.

Why do I bring this up now? Because LustDemoness didn't feel like having sex today,.. yet she still wanted to get off. She told me she'd go home and get off in the bath and I insisted she let ME do it for her. I can't let my woman go home in need!!! I'm here to take care of her needs!!! I told her I'd finger her like she's never been fingered before. Shortly thereafter she showed up on my couch, wrapped around me, exchanging some of the most passionate kissing I've ever had in my life. Oh my God this woman is an amazing kisser! I LOVE HER KISSES !!!! Mmmmmm!!! Her kisses turn me on SO much!

I spent a good while kissing her, my arms wrapped around her,.. a good while massaging those bodacious titties I love so much to suck on,... and eventually my hand wandered into her pants. she was already sopping wet and I could easily plunge my fingers into her after teasing her clit a bit with my index finger, middle finger, and thumb. I had her squirming GOOD! :) At one point, I had my thumb rubbing her clit, two fingers inside her, pulling up in a repeating pattern, and my other two fingers of that hand pressing back and forth on that hot little taint, teasing her asshole. She came so hard, she nearly fell off the couch with convulsions. She actually BIT the wooden arm of the couch to muffle her cries and her mascara ran from the tears and sweat I'd caused.

Of course I didn't stop there. I gave her more of what she needed until she could take no more. Well,... I gave her more then too,.. but I stopped when I thought she'd had enough. ;) She just laid there moaning and panting, in a blank stare. I was worried she was having a heart attack or something for a few seconds because she was so unresponsive and apparently drained. Then I leaned down to kiss her and tell her she belongs to me. She managed a whisper. "I so belong to you. I'm yours. All yours." And she managed a weak little kiss I thought was cute since she was so drained. :) I love her and I want to take care of her all the time.

Why was it a secret that I can work magic with my hands? My cock doesn't want the competition. Hehe! I guess now that the secret is out though, I'll have to learn to use them in combination. :D Any volunteers? LDs? Up for it yet babe?