Saturday, June 03, 2006

Only some humans' nature

Others in passing,
I in my sheets,
If only they saw me,
Perhaps we could meet.

Often I wonder,
About Life and Beyond,
About this life and motion,
About kittens and yarn.

What is this miracle,
And how do we survive?
Why are we put here,
And are we alive?

Only through open eyes,
do we truly see.
Yet most don't have eyes,
only the fee.

The fee is being human.
It is what we are.
But should we confine ourselves,
We shall not go far.

We are more than we realize,
so natural and true,
filled with angst and mortality,
lonely and blue.

We have features,
still locked by our blinds.
They're not on our eyes though,
merely our minds.

Open up and think they say.
Learn to amend.
Think quickly we must,
or come to our end.

So don't let your humanity
come in your way.
Open up and realize,
your soul is here to stay.

Bodies are useless?
I say they're not.
Both fun and exciting,
our ultimate soul pot.

Explore and bewilder,
use and tantalize.
Both tease and torment,
until our demise.

Some purposefully create life,
yet others forgot.
Babes on the menu?
Sorry, they're not.

At least not for me.

These are our bodies, and
these are our souls.
Let's learn together,
by filling the holes
in this theory called humanity,
........ with my cock.