Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TMI Tuesday #98 for them, #1 for me


1. What is the best relationship advice you've ever received?
My soon-to-be father-in-law of my first wife stopped me outside the clubhouse in which I was to be wed. He told me he would have no hard feelings AT ALL since he really likes me regardless of what happens with his daughter, should I decide to not go through with it. Then he said, "It isn't too late until you say I do." I should've taken that advice.

2. How many people have you dated at once? How many people do you think it is acceptable to date at once?
I dated three at once. As far as what's acceptable,.. I lived with two women and they were both okay with it. So I guess it all depends on the respect and confidence and caring shown in the relationships. I think those help determine the perspective of all parties involved. What's acceptable is all relevant to the situation.

3. What made your worst kiss so bad?
Make-up and the fact that she kissed like a cat, always rubbing her chin bone on me instead of using her lips. Ewww. I hate the taste of make-up, especially when its caked on so thick it must've been applied with a spatula.

4. Can a relationship last if the sex is bad?
Yes, sadly. But I guess that depends on your idea of a "relationship" versus a "good relationship."

5. What one thing would you like your partner to do every time you have sex with them?
Feel my emotions (& have orgasms of course)!

Bonus (as in optional): What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Hmmm,... its either my ability to make them laugh or my eyes.