Friday, July 04, 2008

The most amazing of the wondrous marvels of life

Please don't let this unfortunate mishap bog our relationship down in your mind or heart. I'm certainly not letting it bog it down in mine. This incident, to me anyway, was trivial in comparison to how much I love you. I only wrote it down because those are the thoughts and feelings racing through my head at the time. But you know me. I get over my own emotions quickly. Yeah, I know, damn geminis! Maybe that's good, maybe that's bad since I think its a trait I developed from having my heart, mind, and body broken and bruised as a kid. But after everything else in this world,.. I know one thing for certain. I love you completely, and that's for sure. That love pervades everything.



I want to see you again soon. I miss you terribly and love you more than anything in the universe. As for your suggestion, I don't need to reexamine my feelings for you. I know EXACTLY what my feelings for you are. Pure love. True, to the core of my heart and soul, love, like I'd never experienced in my life until I met and got to know you. And I feel that love, so powerful, every time I think of you, look into your eyes, or kiss you. I am amazed by that. By its beauty and force. I think I'm a unique individual that often sees beauty in nature and holds it in high regard where many just pass it by without thought or consideration. I marvel at light in the sky, butterflies, and wind in the trees, as if through the eyes of children in awe. But the most beautiful thing I've ever seen or experienced in all my years of appreciating the wonders of this earth, is the power, connection, and love between you and I. Its so strong and touching that it makes me weep with tears of joy. I love you, Lustdemoness, with all of my heart mind body and spirit. You are my one and only love.