Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treating in the Dark Spooky thing called Life


TRICK: I want you to know I'm afraid sometimes, of the dark scary things in life.. or at least the dark things in my heart and brain. Afraid that I do the wrong things. Afraid that I hurt you with my words or actions. Afraid that you'll stop loving me. Afraid that things won't work out ultimately. But the thing is,.. the trick to it one might say, is,.. I'm only afraid in fleeting moments.

TREAT: I want you to know that those fleeting moments of fear are quelled by the overwhelming emotions and feelings I have for you. All I need to do when those dark spooky things in life scare me, is to think of you. You are my light. Your love saves me. And knowing how deep, strong, and passionate our love is for each other let's me know that everything will be alright. that together, we will see the dawn. Baby,.. you have given me the best treat anyone in the world could ever dream of.......... love. Pure, raw, unrelenting, powerful, like-I've-never-felt-before LOVE. Thank you.