Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Desire

Desire for me is a growing flame. Its like fanning the fire every time you call my name. Being with a sexy woman is terrific as it is. Knowing said sexy woman wants me and gives herself to me is even better. It just keeps getting better and better. Creating a haze around my brain only Jimmy Hendrix would understand,.. beautiful, delirious with pleasure. The experience of the mind is pure heavenly delight. The experience of the heart is that of blissful fiery coals providing the most comfortable warm heat imagineable from within. The experience of the body is that of plunging the most feeling, sensitive organ other than the heart (yes, the cock) into a warm pool of a pulsing cloud. I love this experience. I desire it even more. I want to be suspended in time experiencing these sensations. Peace. Bliss. Harmony. Desire.