Thursday, September 25, 2008

Desire, want, longing, & love

I was initially worried to death that my changing jobs would hurt our relationship, would jeapordize its stability & duration. Now that I've found out some of the details of the job, sure, I'm still naturally worried about whether or not you'll still want me if I'm not as convenient to access,.. but I am much more confident that we'll survive - that we'll have time together every week. I love, want, and desire you more than anything or anyone in the world. I want to be with you forever. I want us both to get divorces, and love & live together for the rest of our lives. I want us to fall asleep each night, comfortably in each others' arms.
And yet for now, we must wait. And we must survive the present for the future to arrive. I just want you to know, I'm going to do everything in my power to help us survive the present; to help us get through the challenge of being at different workplaces, where it won't be as easy as we've had it so far. I'm incredibly sorry for changing jobs, and the guilt plagues me still that I am even doing this. But I also know that taking this job is best for me. And I hope eventually taking this job will be best for us. I have to believe that we'll survive. Our love is too strong not to. I do worry though, what you think of all this change. I promise I'll still be here for you. I promise I'll still love you. I promise I'll still make time for you. I promise to still do my best to entice you. I promise to still sneak away with you. I promise to still be your man. I promise you'll remain my one and only true love. Nobody could ever take that title away from you. They wouldn't even have a chance. After these years together, you still amaze and delight my body, mind, and heart. You are my woman, my lady, my love.
And I do love you. More than you'll ever know. And I'd be deliriously happy to spend every day for the rest of my life trying to tell you and show you exactly how much I love you. Don't worry baby. Everything will be alright. We have enduring love.