Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Daydreaming

I want you. I want you to wear those red lacy panties and that red bra. I want to walk into your office and close the door behind me. Yes, I know your coworkers are right through that wall. That's the beauty of this fantasy. And it will come true. Because I will it to be so. No arguments. After closing the door I plan on walking around your desk and planting a deep passionate kiss on you, one that makes you forget where you are. The type of kiss that makes you forget your own damn name for a minute.

I plan on pulling you up from your seat as we kiss and standing you up, pushing you back a little so that you're leaning back on the edge of your desk. I will unbutton your blouse. I will deftly unhook your bra while kissing you. I will circle your nipples and breasts with my tongue, knowing that what I'm doing is warming you up,... down there. Then I'll unbutton your pants as I'm sucking on your breasts, flicking those nipples with my tongue.

I'm going to slide my hand down inside those red lacy panties and part your lips. I'm going to use my index finger to circle your clit and tease it out a little bit before stroking up and down, the length of your slit. You will be hot. You will be wet. But that's not good enough. I'm going to return to kissing you on the mouth, and I'll alternate kissing your neck, nibbling as I go to drive you wild. My nimble fingers will still be working fervently in your panties. You know I have the power. You know how my fingers feel and what magic they can work. I'm going to torture you and tease you with them, and give them to you in their deep entirety. I'm going to stroke you, circle you, play with you, part you, plunge into you, and press from inside you with my fingers,... until you cum all over my hand and in your panties.

Then I'm going to take those red lacy panties from you. I'm going to take them off, put them in my pocket, and give you another long passionate kiss. I'll lean close, bite your earlobe and whisper into your ear. "Later you get the rest, when you come to get these back from me. See you in a few hours." You don't like that, do you. You want my cock now, don't you. Yes, I am well aware that it is fighting against the constraints of my pants, wanting you, wanting to come out and drive into you with all its force. But I won't allow it - not right now. You both have to wait.

I want you. But now I have your sopping wet red lacey panties. And you can't get them back until I return to my office hours later. I hope you enjoy your wait. I hope your jeans rub on your pink swollen pussy lips and remind you of where my fingers have been and how they felt. It is only a few hours. Don't worry. I want you. And I will have you,.... soon. Soon I will be deep inside you, giving you what we both want. I want you.