Friday, July 11, 2008

I wait


Horny desire
I infiltrate your love
I fuck you until your screams resonate
in the cavern of my mind

I don't know

what this thing is

but it feels good
this love inside of me
that makes me warm



How can the two mix and mingle?
How can they be conjoined?
Lust and Love, I've been told
are two different beasts
but not with her
not in my heart



For other women I've lusted
in a deluded past
filled with twists and turns
only to find her



on the straight and narrow road
holding both in her hands
as if they were fruits in a basket
she wields



I want to stay straight on 'til dawn
to see that glorious sunrise when she takes me
It is that light at the end of my tunnel
I await



Her coming will be my salvation
Her hand will be my rock
Her heart will be mine,
and mine, hers,
forever more



But today,
Today is a dark and gloomy day, yet
filled with hope and desire
Every day without her I am in darkness,
alone



I wait.