Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday Mood

Her blue blouse with white swirls,
Her black pants and high heels,
Her fiery lips and hotter kisses,
Her sexy neck and voluptuous appeal,

All make me want her.

Her sweet taste and sensual touch,
Her juicy box and loving eyes,
Her long legs and silky hands,
Her witty mind and heated thighs,

All make me desire her.

I have the desire,
I have the want,
I have the need,
I have the craving,
for her.




It was a rainy Monday after a long weekend. I’d been at work on Sunday getting things done in advance. Although it didn’t feel like much of a weekend, I felt rested. I felt ready. I felt prepared,.. for her. Who knew what this sultry lady would bring me late in the day, when storms brewed outside my window and my passions swirled like a tornado on the rampage. Could she satisfy my curiosity and my drive? I was sure of that, but would she? It wasn’t a question I could answer for myself even though I asked it a million times in my head.

She arrived like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, all demure and sly, seemingly innocent and without a care, but it was soon apparent this wolf had more on her mind than shearing me of my thoughts, she also wanted my clothes on the floor. She wanted my cock in her mouth. She wanted to feel me inside her, thrusting like a well oiled engine pushing the RPM’s into the red. She wanted me, and how.

Before long she was shouting out when she shouldn’t have been. After all, people were just outside. But she didn’t seem to mind,… either that or she couldn’t help it. She came, and she came hard. Her juices spilled like the Niagra in the rainy season. She bucked like a doe in heat. She came with such a force I was sure she’d push me back, her legs involuntarily closing due to the convulsions and the shivers. I wouldn’t allow it. I pushed even harder, forcing myself deep within her. Her legs closed around me holding me still, taking my hardness in and not letting it go until she’d come her course.

I told her it was time to turn over. I flipped her and shoved my thickness back in. She moaned with delight as I pounded her like a jackhammer. Her hands grasped for something to hold onto. She was quivering with every stroke. I drove her hard and I could feel the pressure building up inside her. I knew I was at a good angle. She was moaning constantly now, and it made me even harder. I knew it wouldn’t be long now and I pumped harder and faster and deeper. I could feel my head swell and harden even more and I pulled out to release my load on her ass. She said it was hot like lightning and she loved it.

After cleaning ourselves up we talked a bit. I told her how I loved her sexy eyes. We soon parted ways but I have to imagine, I have to think, I have to wonder, when I might see her again. When would this sultry seductress see me again? Only time will tell.