Friday, June 23, 2006

Completion

Hot kisses taken in the corners of my mind,
Warm snuggles shared in the glow of indoor light,
A glance in the sunlit hallway at you in an
orange and white dress that drives me wild
You turn me on.
Be with me.

Sincere hugs and teary eyes,
Feelings we admit, you, and I,
Passionate heat and sensual high,
Steamy sex,
You complete me.


Our jokes, our laughter,
Our flirts, our teasing,
Our talk, our eyes,
Mutual meetings,
We challenge,
We compliment,
We match.
I love that snatch.
I love your mind.

We meet in mysterious places.
We make all kinds of faces.
Some in ecstasy and
some in pain,
some in laughter,
You are the rain,….
the essential life-fill,….
for my drought,…
and I for yours.

We have hot sex,
Raw and heated,
Soft and light,
I pound you with my
black dark sordid power
and my steel-hard cock
and you writhe in ecstasy
like a frantic goddess
grasping with your hands
as if you were teetering
on the edge of a cliff
about to fall off.

Do not worry, lovely,
I will not let you fall.
I will save you.
And make you cum.
Hard.
I am here for you.

And just as I am here for you,
You are here for me.
My wench,
My slut,
My love,
My lust,
My slave,
My playmate,
My confidant,
My lover.
You complete me.
Be with me.
Save me from the cliff,
with your ecstasy.

Make me cum,
with my heart,
with my brain,
with my rigid dick,
deep within your soul.
You,.. most definitely,..
complete me.