Sunday, June 11, 2006

Red Panties Revisited - "She said"

As requested, like a good girl, she wrote up her side of that day's happenings. I think I might reward her soon for this. ;) I wonder what she'd like as a reward! Any suggestions?
--------------------------------------------

The anticipation was killing me. We'd talked about the red panties and I'd read your plan. I hardly slept the night before because I was so excited.

I put on the red panties and the red bra, following your instructions. I rebelled a little though and wore a skirt, thinking it would tease you knowing how little there was between you and those red panties, knowing it would be easy access. I ran into you in the hallway pretty early on that day, seeing your eyes travel over me, mentioning you'd see me at a certain time, no one around us knowing what that time meant.

When you walked in my office and closed the door I stood to meet you, sitting on the edge of my desk. I'd been wet all day. And yes, the kiss made me forget everything, my coworkers just outside, my job, the time of day and even my name. So help me those are good kisses!

You did just as you said you'd do, pushing me back, unhooking my bra, teasing my nipples. So damn good. When you slid inside my panties I was hot, already wet, just as you'd said I'd be. Your fingers are magic. I don't know which one you used when, but I do know that in mere minutes I was cumming so hard I thought I'd die right there on my desk with the people I work with just outside. My knees went so weak that I don't know how I continued to stand. The wetness covered your hands I believe as I know I felt it far down my thighs.

Without words, you pulled those red panties down, soaked up all my cum and put them in your pocket with a promise that you'd give them back later and I could have the rest then. I wanted your cock then more than anything. I wanted to lean back on that desk and beg you to fuck me. Instead I steadied myself as you opened my office door and walked out as if nothing had happened.

Hours went by with meaningless activities that I barely concentrated on. All I could think about was my bare pussy under my skirt and the cock that needed to be pounding it. My lips were swollen and pink from the earlier attention and each time I crossed my legs in my chair I could feel them, still wet, still wanting your rock hard cock. I even ran into you once during the day. You said I looked nice. I wanted to jump you right there in the hallway. What torture!

As my boss and coworkers gathered in the office late that afternoon I considered faking sickness to just make them all leave. I knew the time was getting close that you'd be available again. I couldn't answer my phone when you called, knowing it was you. The message you left was three sentences…"You know who this is. You know where I am. You know what I want."

Finally rid of all the others, I made my way to your office and closed the door. I sat on the edge of your desk this time, pulling you up from your chair, between my legs and you continued to look all innocent. I can't believe you'd make me beg. I whispered in your ear … "Please fuck me! Fuck me now!"

You remember the rest don't you? My legs in multiple places, your awesome cock consistently in one – my hot pussy. You feel so good in me! I swear I've never cum so hard as I do with you.

I haven't forgotten what you said as I left either. You told me to take my panties back, even though I'd offered them to you. You told me to smell them before I took my shower that night and remember all you'd done to me. And I did remember, although it didn't require smelling those panties. In fact, I'm remembering over and over and over even now, days later.