Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lesson: Satisfaction

Wetness approaches.

You’ve got me on your mind.
You want me and I want you.
We have it all planned out, don’t we?
When we’ll meet in secret,
What we’ll bring,
Where we’ll be,
Some of what we’ll do….
leaving some to the imagination
and spontaneity.

We work brilliantly together.

But you are leaving this meeting up to me, aren’t you? Oh, you silly woman. How you are so brave! Little do you know that by submitting to me, you’re in for a world of new experiences - ones that will shape your outlook on life. You told me you trust me completely. I believe you. But let’s test that theory.

Through this experience we will share, we will both benefit. I will gain the knowledge of how to be a good master to you. I will learn through this how to push you to the edge and bring you back safely. You know I care for you. You know I won’t let you fall. I prize you. I appreciate you. I want you,… to be pleased. Through this I will learn better how to do just that.

For you, this is a new world. One in which your trust in me will only strengthen. You will learn how to please me. You’ll see that in submitting to me, I also have trust in you. You’ll see that not only am I here to push you and please you through making you experience, but I’m also caring and loving enough to do it in ways that ultimately help you learn,…. about me,… and about yourself.

Before we meet though, you must prepare. For with any good fulfillment, there is always something to build up beforehand. Anticipation, desire, want, need. You WILL learn the value of these words. Only then will you gain the satisfaction I can give you.

I charge you with these tasks:

On Monday you will see me in our regular fashion.
However, after Monday’s session, that night, you will rub your clit making yourself extremely wet. You will think about our afternoon session in detail. But, you will not cum. You are not allowed to do so. Stop yourself just beforehand. Go to bed afterward and lie there until you go to sleep. Learn want with denial.

On Tuesday you will see me, but only see me. You are to masturbate to the thought of me in the morning with only your fingers, but again do not cum. Stop yourself. Learn desire with restraint.

Go to work. Think of me in your daily routine. This should not be difficult, as we work together. Come talk to me when I get off work. You will address me as “sir.” After talking to me briefly, go back to your office and shut the door. You will masturbate again to the thought of me, again with only your fingers, yet with no release. Do not allow yourself to orgasm. You must stop prior to it. Late Tuesday night you will chat with me online. After doing so, you will go into the bathroom and masturbate with your new toy. Once again, you will bring yourself almost to the point of climax and stop. Then go to bed until you fall asleep. As you lie there think of not being satisfied throughout the day and understand why you need me so. Learn need with frustration.

Wednesday morning you are to get up and do stretches. Stretch your legs well as if you were about to go running. As you take a shower you will touch yourself only a little bit, while thinking of me. Slip one finger into your juicy slit and tease yourself. Do not get worked up as much as Tuesday’s assignments. Do not orgasm. Just make yourself a little bit wet thinking of our meeting to occur later that day. Wear something lacey or silky underneath that you know will tease you and make you ‘hot’ throughout the day. Excuse yourself either just prior to your business meeting or during a normal break of the meeting, to go to the restroom. Rub your clit for five whole minutes without climaxing. Time yourself. If you need to, pause in order to prevent orgasm. But you must dedicate five entire minutes to this activity, no more, no less, and do so without reaching orgasm. As you play with yourself, you are to imagine my tongue on you, as I will have it later that day. Return to work. Learn anticipation with need.

When the meeting is done and you’re finished with essential work details, leave for our planned meeting destination. Call me. We’ll meet, you won’t say a word to me, and I’ll take you to our spot. You will not say anything at all to me but you will look at me for the entire ride there. When we go into the room you still will not say anything. Unbutton only my shirt. You will kiss me as you slowly undress yourself. I will touch you as you do this. Remain quiet. I will cradle your neck and kiss you. I will squeeze your breasts and suck on your nipples. As you are standing there silent, I will sit on the floor beneath you, to eat you. Still, remain quiet. When I deem you’ve had enough, I’ll stand up, kiss you so that can taste your juices on me, and you will get down on your knees and provide my hardening cock with oral pleasure. When I am ready I will let you know. You will then slowly finish undressing me and I will throw you on the bed. At this point and from this point forward only are you allowed to make noise and speak. Make as much as you wish. I know you’ll be holding it back until then. We will enjoy ourselves to be sure. Learn satisfaction and fulfillment.

When we are done with our session, if you’ve been good and completed all your assignments, I will reward you. :)