Thursday, June 15, 2006

3rd HNT - Boxers day


Yes folks, it is Thursday again and I'm posting pictures of myself. I'm learning quickly that better lighting is a necessity. And I'm figuring out how to hold the camera with one arm while not interfering with the light. I'm still new to it, but even through taking silly little HNT pictures of myself am I discovering what a challenge it is to snap photographs of your own body. I think it proves to be even more difficult than shooting landscapes or trees or even birds in the sky.

I am posting this shot today mainly because that crazy sexy cool Mel told me on my first HNT (which was only 2 weeks ago, mind you!) that I could do better than a mere leg. That crazy Mel, she's something else. ;) But I like her stories and what she writes, so I respect her opinion. I hope this shot is more aligned with her expectations.

If it is, then this one should do as well. Yes, I know, I'm a big softie when it comes to giving in to her request. (hehe) But I figured "eh, why not." Maybe one day I'll make the hard decision to post more pics but sans boxers. I think those are a while from now though. Since I've been experimenting with the camera, I have a backlog of photos to share first. Happy HNT !!!

What is HNT, you ask? HNT stands for Half-Nekkid Thursday. Go on over to Os's site and check it out! It seems as if he's gotten a large percentage of bloggers in on the action.