Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So Hot, So Hard

Damn you make me hot.
Damn you make me hard.
I wanted you all day. All night.

All I could do was think about being inside you. Work? What's that? I'm supposed to be functioning? Are you kidding me? With that perfect, beautiful, delicious, hot, tight, wet pussy out there? The one that feels like a dream materialized on my cock to delight me?

You mailed me your perspective of our last encounter. That's all I could focus on. That's all I could think of. God you made me hot. Just reading what you wrote made me solid. I wanted you so badly. I couldn't have you right then. I had to wait a day. A whole day. A whole day of torture, wanting, needing, lusting, desiring,... you.

In the morning I woke up after an incredibly hot dream where apparently you did amazing things to my body.... then left me hanging. I swear my body was raised off the bed with me lying face down you made me so hard. I reluctantly got up from my blissful slumber, not wanting to leave you in dreamland. I guess you didn't want to stay in dreamland because you followed me in my mind to the shower, through my daily routines, and eventually to work.

Every small stage of the day had you in it. You were in my thoughts. You were in my loins. As I put on my jeans this morning and I had to take them off. You made my crotch fit too snugly to be comfortable. I wore khakis. You were on my mind as I ate. I wished I was eating you. You followed me in my truck on the way to work. The song alluding to great sex was about you. The heavy hitting bass was me pounding into you over and over. The raindrops on my windshield were you, moist with anticipation. When I got to work I found out you followed me into the office of my mind. I could imagine you in various positions on my desk, on my chair, on the edge, against the wall.

I had a temporary lapse during work where I got a small break from you. But believe me, it didn't last long. The business of the day was overtaken by your memory and my vivid imagination. As I walked down the hall and my pants rubbed against me, I began to get hard again, just thinking of you. I went to the men's room to pee and when I pulled out my dick, he spoke to me. He was halfway hard and he demanded you. He told me what he'd do to you if I got to meet with you today.

I walked into your office and relayed the message. I told you "if you meet with me today it will be well worth it. I believe it is going to be a very good day." He told me to say it. He wanted you just as much as I did.

Later, you came to me. And he did have his way. I had my way. You had your way. Passionate kisses, playful talk, eyes filled with longing, and stress ready to be relieved. Slowly our clothes came off. My open shirt, your unzipped pants. My undone khakis, your released breasts - so suckable. Your cold hands on my stomach then your warm hands on my cock. My tongue on your tongue, my fingers in your slit. Oh my god, you leaning back and me standing worked well. That feeling was amazing.

I told you it was your turn to work. You sat on me. That lucky chair to feel our grind. Yet another inanimate object that will come to life tomorrow and tell me what a good time it had, reminding me of you. You grinding your hips, your pelvis gyrating with your soft moans. My eyes rolling with the pleasure of what you're doing to the head of my cock. Then I feel it. You convulse. I can tell you're about to explode.

You shake all over and let out that primitive groan and a shuddering breath as if you can't control anything anymore. Fuck me baby. Cum on me. Ride that rock hard cock and cum on me like you've never cum before. You're shaking, the inside of your pussy is convulsing and clamping down. Your legs just gave and you sit down on me, steaming hot and oh so incredible feeling. I've had women gush their juices on me before, but not quite like that. Don't apologize. I loved it, seriously. Holy damn it felt incredible. I want it again. Hell, I want it every minute of the day I can get it. I want to make you cum, infinitely, as long as it is on my steel hard pole. Your juices drip down my balls, and down my legs. It turns me on even more.

You just made me even harder. Now it is my turn to work. Doggy-style, you standing, leaning over on the table, is fantastic. I love to drive into you. I love pounding you. You reach back and hold onto your legs but you can't keep your hands there. You have to grab on to the table edges as you moan face down into the surface. Fuck, you make me so hard. I feel my head inside you, slowly then quickly, thrusting in and pulling out to the edge, varying speeds to drive us both insane with exstasy. As I go in I can feel your walls expand to take me in. What a feeling. You cum again. Yes baby, drip down my legs some more. It only makes me want to fuck you even harder.

Turn over now. It is time to lie on your back. I want you in any way I can have you but you're happy to oblige. You're so good to me. You even grab your legs behind the knees and pull your legs up allowing me to plunge deep inside you. From here I can really play with your nipples. I drive into you repeatedly and you pleasure my manhood with that peach of a pussy that seems like it can suck me in all on its own,.. suck me deep into you. I torture your nipples as I pound away. I can hardly believe it but damn I'm not complaining. Cum on my cock again. It feels so fucking good.

I must turn you over. It is my turn. Doggy style will end this session for us. And after another 15 minutes of hard pounding I cum on your ass cheek. Damn that was good. I wonder if we'll be able to walk straight the rest of the day. It is a good thing I have materials here to clean up after ourselves. We relax a bit, we kiss, and you leave, with places to go.

Yet, you did not leave. You're still on my mind as I drive home. It begins to rain and I think of how you dripped down my legs. I'm hot now. I'm hard as carbon steel. And I'm wanting you, all over again. Fuck me baby, cum on me forever. You already came on my mind. And I like it. A lot.