Thursday, July 13, 2006

Stiff and Soapy

Here's a first for me, posting the party in my pants,.... in his birthday suit. Hey now, don't complain, you knew this was an adult site when you started reading my stories and poetry. :P I got all soapy after some awesome sex, so I decided to record the moment and show you that I can be 'clean' and 'dirty' at the same time. ;) I hope you can appreciate the bravery. Since this is a first for me, it was a tough decision to post it. But eh, I figured, "what the hell."




Posting this in blogger brought up an interesting question... "Do I post it with the 'small, medium, or large' selection?" I never really thought about it before this picture. I'm not sure if there's much of a difference as far as pics go here. I know size matters in other 'arenas' but what about picture size? Hmmm.