Monday, July 31, 2006

5 Things (I was tagged)

That naughty little GIA (*wink*) tagged me so here it is:

5 Things always in my briefcase / purse
1. Folders
2. A book
3. Laptop
4. Pens of various colors
5. Gum / Mints

5 Things always in my wallet:
1. Cash
2. Driver's license
3. Insurance cards
4. Credit cards
5. receipts

5 Things always in my refrigerator:
1. Juice
2. Beer
3. Salad Dressing
4. Colby Jack or Pepper Jack Cheese
5. Celery

5 Things (at least) always in my closet:
1. Various pairs of shoes
2. lots of shirts
3. a few pairs of jeans
4. my Fedora
5. coats

5 Things always in my truck:
1. change
2. parking permit & gate card
3. Flashlight
4. a towel
5. CD's

5 (or more) Things always on my desk:
1. bigass monitor
2. cup with pens and highlighters in it
3. speakers
4. 2 keyboards
5. a candle

5 People to tag:
You can do it if you like, I don't tag folks. ;)