Monday, July 31, 2006

I've been a bad boy

I've been horrible! Terrible! I should be punished! I haven't posted much the last week and I haven't commented much in the last week either. My sincerest apologies! Reality, work, and a few personal issues have somewhat kept me zoned-out so-to-speak and I haven't had the motivation to post. I just thought I'd explain myself before you all wrote me off into never-never blogland. Please don't give up on me. I'm back. ;) My work isn't over yet, and it has to get done within the next two weeks, but I'm setting a schedule for myself so that I can get a lot done and not stress over it - plus the schedule includes some blogging time. :D Yay!

-------------------------------------------------

I've been bad. I haven't posted like I should have. I guess I brought this upon myself. But actually, I'm not usually the punished. I'm usually the punisher. I'm the one that does the spanking - with my hand. I'm the one that does the merciless slamming - with my cock. I'm the one that pulls your hair. And I'm the one that tortures you with teasing until I give in (well,... okay, you share in that role - hehe). But my role as a punisher has been limited.

What do I mean by this? I mean,... I've never done any punishing TO punish. Everything I've done is just as it comes. During our interactions whatever felt normal, I did. But I honestly have never experimented with making red marks then kissing them better. I've been curious to play with a cat-o-nine tails, or with other miscellaneous punishment devices. Although I don't think heavy use of these items is really me, I have been curious to at least experiment.

Two things I have utilized are blindfolds and ties. I've tied women up, blindfolded them, and teasingly tortured them with food, feathers, and other things my mind drove me to purchase without logical reasons other than to have fun. I've always been loving in these scenarios - gentle and caring of desires. Even with women that are afraid of being helpless, they've enjoyed the attitude and mood of my interactions and not minded being tied-up with black silk to the bedposts. But this makes me wonder what it is in us as humans, that we enjoy such delights as bondage. That we enjoy the not knowing as opposed to being able to see. What is it that makes us ride roller coasters in the dark so we don't know where the next turn will be? Why do we like to be punished and spanked and tortured? And why does that heighten our sexual awareness?

Is it because this echoes something in our childhoods yet shows it to us in a different light? Is it because we enjoy being on that border between pleasure and pain? Is it because the not knowing is a thrill until the expected or unexpected comes true and satisfies us? Yes, I'm curious about this world as it makes me wonder - about our humanity.