Saturday, November 22, 2008

From The Desk Of...

I arrived early to make preparations. She arrived not too long after I'd prepared the room. We decided to go eat first and then go from there. During the meal, which was quite tasty by the way, she had wine. Needless to say, we didn't end up shopping for a bra & panty set, but instead, headed back to the room. :) Yes, I am a lucky devil. We made love often during the night and had incredible, primalistic, unprecedented sex in the morning. I'd say it was the perfect night and morning.

Don't you just love those notes that say "From The Desk Of ___" ? Those always made me wonder what that person's desk actually looked like. In this amazing hotel room there happened to be a desk with a cold marble top. In the morning, it turned her on that the desk was so cold on her back, while my cock was so hot inside her. In case you're wondering what the desk looked like with her on it,... I won't show you. But what I will do is show you her view. Her head hung off the back of the desk, allowing her to see out upside down (when her eyes weren't rolled back in her head that is). Meanwhile I pounded her so hard she came in gushes that soaked the floor. We were made for each other.

And from the desk of LustDemoness,... "Roses on the bed, great room, great view, chicken marsala, wine, great bedding, sunrise with your arms wrapped around me, morning coffee, long hot bath, unfuckingbelievable sex, chocolate covered strawberry from Godiva, you're an amazing man and I love you!"

Yep, I love "From The Desk Of ___."