Thursday, November 20, 2008

Planning Ahead

If once we both arrive, we can actually keep our hands off each other,... we'll leave our stuff in the room and leave for the mall where we will go shopping for a somewhat lacy bra and panty set for you,.. perhaps Macy's or someplace will have holiday ones out.

And of course you'll need to try them on in the fitting room. At least the bra you will. But I think you'll need a second opinion as to the fit. So I'll have to come in there to see for myself. And of course,.. I can't keep my hands off you since you're so incredibly sexy.... I'm going to want to carress the undersides of your breasts... and suck on your nipples... and squeeze them gently with my strong hands as i passionately kiss you. Then I can approve of the fit & we can check out with our new purchase.

Then I'm going to need some pants. Of course, I think I'll need your opinion as to the fit.

Once we're done shopping I'll give you an option:

We can either go back to the hotel room and go out to dinner later,
-- or --
We can go to dinner and then back to the hotel room.

But,.. it is no coincidence the hotel I booked for us is actually attached to the mall via a walkway.

I'm thinking multiple trips are in order. =)
Ahh, the benefits of planning ahead.