Friday, January 09, 2009

Forever

How shall I pass
this thing called time
without it we're useless
with it we rhyme

It doesn't matter to me
as sometimes
it stands still
When I'm inside you
you get your fill
and time stops

if only for a moment

I love gazing
into those starry eyes
Van Gogh had no idea
what starry nights meant
to look in your eyes
the idea's cement

the love and the lust
our passion and desire
let us embrace
our inner fires

we burn

with you I live
without you I wither
I long for and want you
and for you my
trousersnake slithers

a heat-seeking missile
intent on going home
to its warm cozy hole
he wiggles and wanders

straining and stiffening
reacting to your touch
you scream and
you grunt sometimes
that its too much

I pound your hole
and warm your heart
you ride me with lust
hold me tighter, love
together we must

entwine our souls
and fuck till we drop
please tell me baby,
we'll never stop