Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!

To all my friends, blog buddies, and general purveyors, Happy New Year! I wonder what the new year will bring. I really do. I've been thinking about it a lot.

I wish the housing market was on the rise. That would make this decision much easier. I've been considering going ahead and getting that divorce. I know LDs can't do the same right now but that's okay, this isn't about her (not right now anyway). Its about me being happy, or rather, unhappy. I'm tired of living in this house loveless & always arguing. Right now I'm thinking, planning, preparing, for the divorce even though I'm not sure when it will happen. I'm trying to get my financials in order; trying to get bills paid off, etc. I guess time will tell. My posts this year should be interesting. I promise I'll mix in some lustfull thoughts, love-inspired musings, and HNT photos along the way.

As for you, my friends, I hope the new year brings health, wealth, prosperity, and happiness.