Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Strong, Sex, Energy

Ever had rigorous sex that seemed to give you energy? Ever had rigorous sex that seemed to drain you of energy? I remember watching a Mad About You episode where Paul Reiser's character and Helen Hunt's character would have sex in the afternoons and they alternated draining each others' energy. It was pretty funny. By the way, did I mention that I think Helen Hunt is one of the most sexy women alive? Sorry Helen, I know this is crude.... but I'd give it to you so hard you wouldn't walk straight for a month.

Anyway,.. I had both types of sex today - energy draining and energy giving. Yes, it was quite a day! 3 1/2 hours of INCREDIBLE sex. Some slow, a ton fast, some sideways, some diagonal, some under, some over, some behind, some,.. well,... you get the idea. Holy damn it was great sex. I am still catching myself just sitting here, hours later, thinking to myself, "fuck... oh good god that was good,... *happy sigh*... fuck ... oh fuck ... that was so damn good...." But now I think my body is confused. I don't think it knows for sure if I've been given energy or had it taken away. As a result, I feel strong, yet tired - all over. I've been saying I needed to start a work-out routine. I'd say this more than qualifies. Hell, I even have stomach muscle cramps from all the hip-swinging motion.

So, as a tribute to my tired yet strong feeling, I am posting my HNT - a very exhausted arm. (Yes, I said arm - hey, they did a lot of pulling as I slammed forward :P )



You might notice I'm posting this Wednesday night instead of Thursday. That's because I don't want to forget posting a HNT picture. I'm going to be extremely busy the next 2 days, and then out of town for quite some while. I'm leaving for JAPAN this weekend! Sorry, but I will miss next week's HNT, as I'll still be overseas. Don't worry though, I'll make up for it when I return! 8^) I'll miss you all! Wish me safe travels.