Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Far Away

I miss you. I miss your touch. I want you. I want you in so many ways. I was thinking about you last night and it made me swell. It was difficult to sleep, wanting you like that and being so far away. I hope that when I return, you’ll still want me like I want you.

Here I am, thousands of miles away, in a foreign land, with tons to see and do, and I’ve got you in my mind. I’ve got the thought of you exploring and at the same time promoting the growing stiffness in my pants. You do know how to please me. You do know how to turn me on. You know what buttons to push, and exactly where they are – not just in my mind like now, but when we are face to face. I want you.

I want to touch you. I want to taste you. I want to please you. I want to pleasure you. I want to fill you up. I want to make you climax so that your whole body shakes and you moan with ecstasy as your juices spill down my throbbing shaft. I want to slam into you. I want you to ride me. I want us to make slow passionate love and I want us to growl at each other between the slamming of our brutally animalistic fucking. You know how to fuck me like no other woman. I absolutely thrill in fucking you, too.

Slowly driving you, feeling my head inside, going in and out, deep and shallow, sensing your walls parting as my head pushes forward… quickly thrusting into you, my balls slamming against your ass, my head heating up your inside with fantastic friction, hitting bottom every now and then to make you jump,… whilst driving you, using my fingers to work your clit, circling and flicking and torturing you on that threshold between pleasure and pain,….

I want you. I miss you. I need you. Fuck me. Fuck me good, babe. Soon. Soon, I will return. I hope you still want me the way I want you.